top of page
Preparing for your appointment
1. Be prepared to ride! All saddle fitting appointments require the horse to be ridden. Please allocate 2 hours for your appointment.
2. Please have your horse caught and clean. Please DO NOT schedule a lesson or another ride for the horse on the same day as your appointment.
3. Cancellations should be made NO LATER THAN 48 hours in advance.
4. Payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, Paypal, VENMO, and all major credit cards. A 5% fee applies to credit card and Paypal payments.
5. If you are considering purchasing a saddle, please ask your trainer to be present for your appointment.
Appointments are available Tuesdays - Saturdays.
Stable Call Fees
This fee is calculated with a base rate for services, plus distance and travel time. The stable call fee applies to fitting services for one horse and one person during an approximate 2 hour appointment. This is a SINGLE PAYMENT that includes the following:
1. Static and dynamic (ridden) saddle fit evaluation
2. On-site flocking
3. Mileage/gas/farm call
Charges by Distance
< 1 hour from Southern Pines: $175
1 - 1.5 hours: $210
1.5 - 2 hours: $260
2.5 - 3 hours: $310
3.5 hours: $360
Overseas: Please text or email for prices
Each additional horse per person is $50.
Repairs such as billet replacement or a total reflect available for an additional fee.
bottom of page